Find Out More
Frequently Asked Questions
The following is a list of answers to our most commonly asked questions concerning the Housing Authority of Grenada. If there are still unanswered questions that needs to be asked, feel free to contact us.
Who is the Housing Authority of Grenada?
Who We Are
Housing Authority is the premier source of quality affordable housing for the Grenadian people. Since its inception, the Authority has invested millions of dollars in the construction of twelve (12) housing developments and the extension of rent-to-own leases, residential land sales, mortgages and material loans throughout the island. All of the aforementioned activities are being done with respect to housing people of the working class of Grenada, Carriacou and Petite Martinique.
Improving the quality of life of citizens, through the design, construction and supervision of comfortable, adequate, durable and affordable housing.
Striving to become the primary house provider for citizens by providing houses of good quality that are reasonable priced and meet the needs of the clientele.
What services do we offer?
The Housing Authority of Grenada offers a wide range of services as follows:
- Architectural Drawing
- Home Construction
- Home Renovations
- Project Costing and Estimating
- Project Management
- Building Permits and Licenses
What products do we offer?
At Housing Authority of Grenada, we produce and supply 4″, 6″ and 8″ hollow concrete blocks. Our blocks can be used for all general construction projects.
Customers receive free delivery of products throughout the island on block purchases of 100 or more.
Why hire HAG?
There are so many reasons to choose HAG for your construction project. Following are a few:
- The products & services of HAG are very affordable.
- HAG has a proven customer satisfaction track record.
- HAG will work with you and for you, to make your housing dreams come true.
- We offer the best quality and the most affordable prices on concrete blocks on the island. Our blocks are Grade A tested and approved by Grenada Bureau of Standards.
- Free delivery on block purchases of 100 or more.
- We manage all aspects of your project, from start to finish.
- HAG helps you stay on track with time and money.
- We offer one point of contact, which in turn makes your life easier and less stressful.
Are you looking for a builder, who you can Trust?
Are you looking for someone who can help you save when building and give you what you’re looking for?
Well look no further, Housing Authority of Grenada will give you all this and more. We take the stress from you by managing all aspects of your project from start to finish.